Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Can't Wait To Plan This Party!!

I love party planning! Especially when it's something so fun and so original as a Gross Out Party! Hehe. I get to try to make people sick! That sounds like something right up my alley!

My sister and I were talking and we decided that we should have Evel and Shitbrick's birthday parties together so we can save some money. Evel was kind of pissed but we looked around for ideas and found this one. It's amazing how the mention of a "kitty litter cake" complete with "tootsie roll poops" can completely eliminate a tween's bad mood. I called Satan back and got her and Shitbrick on board and now I am obsessed (I love planning, it's just the follow-through that I difficulty with sometimes).


So far we've found a bunch of cool stuff. The menu includes:
Slimy Worm Sandwiches - Hot dogs sliced lengthwise and covered in ketchup
Kitty Litter Cake - If you don't know what it is, I cannot begin to explain it
Owl Barf Balls - No bake cookies with pretzels sticks and coconut flakes in them
Cheesy Burger Barf Dip - Melted Velveeta cheese, burger and salsa
Eyeball Eggs - Deviled eggs with black olives for the eyeball pupil
Booger Dip - Cheese dip with green food coloring and relish mixed in
Goblin Toes - Lil Smokies that have pimentos (toenails) stuck to them with cream cheese
Blood Punch - Cranberry juice, ginger ale, black cherry Kool-Aid mix and something else??

So this should be interesting. The pictures of the food look pretty nasty. I'm going to do another blog after the party with pictures and I'll post some links so other sickos and find gross stuff to make for their kids. Haha. There's some other really nasty things that I contemplated making, but I think they might cross the fine line between gross and obscene (used tampons, for example). Maybe we'll have an adult Halloween party next year and make the Truck Stop Toilet Dip *gag* or Tasty Turd Cookies.

And while I'm having a blast planning this, I can't help but wonder "Where in the hell did I go wrong?" How did I wind up with a kid that wants to have a party just so he can see if any of his friends puke? Am I raising another Charlie Manson? Big Daddy keeps trying assure me that it's just a boy thing but I'm not so sure. If neighborhood animals start disappearing, I'm checking our chest freezer...

No comments:

Post a Comment