Sunday, September 12, 2010

Evel Football Update

The Seals White win again! 37-0! Woot woot! So they're still undefeated which is great. We're just trying to get Evel into the concept that "he" isn't actually winning games (Ex: Hey Nana, I won my game yesterday.), his "team" is winning games (Ex: Hey Nana, my team won our game yesterday).

But they won again! They have some tough opponents coming up so I'm hoping they stay on their winning streak. Cross your fingers and wish us some more luck, even though it's not luck that's winning these games. Go Seals White!

And as an added bonus, we got Evel's team pics. I don't even know why I bother hiding his face since you've all seen him anyway (the truth is that it gives me something to do to avoid cleaning for a little bit longer, but don't tell Big Daddy that).






Yes, the cover of S.I. would be my ultimate dream come true.





Evel trying to look like a tough guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment