Sunday, October 3, 2010

Evel's Football Update (with Update)

I've been a bad Mommy lately. I've been so preoccupied with all of this stuff with court that I haven't been updating everyone on Evel's games. The Seals White team is STILL undefeated. Today's game is the last one before the playoffs and this is the hardest team that they'll have to play (Seals Red, formerly the Giants). They're already going to the playoffs, but to be undefeated would be extra nice.

And Evel is still truckin' with it. He seems to like it and he's already talking about signing up next year, which really surprised me because he doesn't really know anyone on his team. I guess he's still at the age where everyone still kind of talks to each other. Hopefully it stays that way.

So we're off to the game. I'll give an update when we get home!

UPDATE:
They won! They're undefeated going into the playoffs! Man, it was a close game, though. Seals Red actually scored first and there were a couple of times that I thought they were going to score again. But our boys pulled it off and won 14-6. Great job guys! I can't wait for the playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment