Friday, January 28, 2011

Evel's Dad Has Crawled Out From Under His Rock Again

Well I called it. I got a letter from Perry County Domestic Relations that Evel's dad filed requesting termination or decrease in Evel's support order. *yawn* It's almost not even worth bitching about anymore (I said almost).

This dipshit is still over $2000 in arrears because he didn't pay his support for over a year and I'm sure he knows that he won't be getting an income tax return again this year so he figured he'd give it another shot before tax time. Maybe he thinks I'll have a change of heart and relieve him of his financial duties. Maybe he doesn't know who he's dealing with.

If you're not even going to see your son, you're sure as hell going to remember that he exists somehow. I'm sure Evel thinks about not having his real dad in his life everyday so kiss my big, white ass. The only way I will ever terminate the order is if Evel himself decides that he wants Big Daddy to legally adopt him. Until then, you're SOL. This is the bed that you've made for yourself. Get comfy because you're going to be in it for another seven years.

I just don't see how someone can walk away from their child like that. I'm all about having a life separate from my kids so I don't go insane, but I could not imagine not seeing them for 8 years. I (usually) miss the little tikers after a nice, relaxing, yet invigorating, weekend. With Tink's custody arrangement, she's gone for a week at a time if it's not our weekend and that about kills Big Daddy. I'm just thankful that he's here to support Evel (emotionally and financially) while Evel's father is off being a waste of life. Any guy can make a baby but it takes a man to raise a child, especially someone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment