Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Live in the Cell Phone Twilight Zone

First thing is first. I am writing this blog from my ancient dinosaur cell phone like a text so any abbreviations are intended, even though i hate them. Caps lock is also non-existent unless said stupid phone deems it necessary. Spelling sux 2. Anyway, i have not been blowing any of u off as sum angry txts that i've received have mentioned. Since matt n i have moved into the new place (namely since we both had multimedia added 2 both phones) we haven't been getting txts or missed calls or any vm's. The only way for me 2 get them is for me 2 shut my phone off and turn it back on again. I just did it and got 28 texts and 6 new voicemails that have been randomly floating around in cyberspace for the last 2 days. I've talked 2 at&t (who suck, btw) and apparently there is no problem even though their test txt didnt come in until i shut the phone off. I think that matts ex wife has put a wiccan curse on us but he thinks there's a more logical reason (i found her witchcraft books when we moved. Never say never). So if i don't get back to u for a few days, don't panic. I still love you (well, most of you) and i will respond as soon as i get the msgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment